2011-04-18

Day 1


Workout % : N/A
Body Fat  : 32%
Weight    : 254.8
Trend     : 257.5
% Lost    : 0.12%

Difficult getting out of bed this morning. Alarm was set for 5:30, allowing sufficient time for a full morning workout. However, I binged on some of my favorite foods in anticipation of no longer having them (that's so wrong, and I know it), which means I had a restless sleep full of tossing and turning.

I did manage to hurry in today's morning workout, which was "Burn Circuit 1" from the "Chalean Extreme" video series. Not a bad video. The exercises are challenging, though it is somewhat unnerving that the video is led and performed by ultra-thin fitness models.

The rest of today's schedule includes a full day at the office, with a visit to the gym at lunch time. I plan on doing a quick upper-body cycle followed by a 30-minute ride on the stationery bike and a  7-8 minute stay in the sauna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment