2011-04-29

Day 12

Workout % : 100.0%
Body Fat  : 32%
Weight    : 251.2
Trend     : 253.1
% Lost    : 1.92%

That's more like it. Having put together a new, more realistic training program, I think it was mentally easier to get my 3 workouts in yesterday.

My morning workout is simple I'm calling it the 100/100/100. 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, and 100 jumping jacks. Not complicated, not time consuming. Perfect for the morning.

Made it to the gym yesterday as well. I got in an upper-body cycle and a 30-minute elliptical trainer workout.

It seems that my weight always goes up following the 1st day back to the gym. I have 2 theories.
  1. The tiny bit of immediate muscle gain causes a temporary bump in weight.
  2. Whether it's a mental fabrication or not, I feel a lot hungrier on gym days and end up eating more food.
Regardless, I'll stick to it and hopefully we'll begin heading back down and get under that 250 mark again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment