2011-05-14

Day 27

Workout % : 32.8%
Body Fat  : 32%
Weight    : 250.0
Trend     : 252.2
% Lost    : 2.28%
----- ----- -----
1-Day %   : +01.14%
30-Day %  : +16.06%
365-Day % : +34.94%
 
Blogger was down yesterday when I attempted to make my post, so skipping Day 26 was through no fault of my own.
 
Anyhow, it seems as though the bad news my girlfriend was expecting will not come pass...which is terrific. My own news came through, and it was pretty much what I was hoping for. In a few weeks time I'll be moving into a new position at work. Nothing in the way of accompanying raise, but there will certainly be tremendous opportunities for me to take advantage of.
 
With that said, I can finally get back to the workout program. I need my workout % up around 80%...which means I have a lot of work to do over the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment