2011-05-08

Day 21

Workout % : 45.7%
Body Fat  : 32%
Weight    : 255.2
Trend     : 253.0
% Lost    : 1.94%

Forgot to post yesterday. It was easy to forget posting about weight loss in the midst of a huge binge eating festival. It started with $1.00 hotdog/soda at a park. It continued with a pizza party for dinner and popcorn during the movie.

I have to investigate how to separate out the fun parts of my life from food. It seems as though I can do well and stay on target, provided I remain a shut-in. As soon as life happens, food follows. 

It doesn't help that I popped something in my shoulder on Friday. Nothing major, but it's been stiff since then. Makes sleep a little tricky, but it seems much better today than yesterday, so I'm hoping I'll be back to my version of 100% by tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment