2011-05-11

Day 24

Workout % : 40.4%
Body Fat  : 32%
Weight    : 251.8
Trend     : 252.8
% Lost    : 2.05%
----- ----- -----
1-Day %   : +00.67%
30-Day %  : +11.07%
365-Day % : +32.36%

Neither the good news nor the bad came to pass yesterday. I suspect my good news will arrive before the end of the week, and it relates to a potential promotion at work. I suspect my girlfriends news will likely not arrive; it it does, we'll know today. I'd rather not discuss what it's about until it comes to pass (hopefully never).

The new numbers represent the change in our Net Worth Trend. It's a 10-day moving average of our net worth. I go through our bank accounts almost every morning, recording balances. The spreadsheet does all the calculations to tell me how we're doing. It's useful if only to see the trend-lines projected into the future. Those help us stay motivated when we recognize where we'll be in 5 years time if we keep up the pace of the last X days/months.

No comments:

Post a Comment